Friday, July 26, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
They can be met more often in long hair than in short and make life miserable for the ones who have decided to let their hair grow long.
They appear more often in dry and lifeless hair, with extreme dye usage and too strong and frequent brushing of hair.
The healing of splitting ends is just one – cutting them.
The main reasons for the appearance of the splitting:
- During the hair growing process, natural grease may not be able to reach hair ends and thus the ends become quite vulnerable to outside influence.
- Your hair ends have been systematically exposed to sun, they have gone through much washing with shampoo and have been burnt by the hot stream of hair-dryer or straightening instruments, as a result of these, they have become dryer and fragile prone to splitting.
- Not enough cutting maybe the most common reason. Prevention is better than healing!
- Aggressive and frequent dying also leads to splitting of hair.
- Low quality brushes and combs increase the problem.
All the above does not mean that you have to run every other week to the hair-dresser’s to cut your hair ends. If you take proper care about it, you can to certain degree prevent the unpleasant splitting of hair.
Tips for avoiding end splitting:
- Use products for prevention from splitting ends
- Use nourishing masks for the entire hair, especially if your hair is chemically treated or if you shape it frequently with a shampoo
- Cut it regularly
- Do not expose your hair to hot hair-dryer stream, neither to aggressive combing or brushing with improper comb or brush. Do not hesitate to invest into expensive hair comb, it will pay off.
- Wash your hair after physical exercises. Perspiration salt is not good for your hair.
Thursday, July 4, 2013
- A fresh papaya pack acts wonderfully for tanned skin as it loosen the top layer of dead cells. Mix papaya with potato, which contains Vitamin A, and apply on skin for an instant tan removal.
- A grated cucumber pack mixed with coconut water is a brilliant calming agent for sunburn skin which is red and irritated.
- If you are in a habit of drinking coconut water everyday, dabbing the water on your face will help lighten dark spots.
- Honey and banana mixed together come together as a great hydrant to bring life back to dull skin.
- Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that works from deep within your skin. Make it a part of your daily beauty routine.
Strawberries - About 6 ripe, medium-sized
Milk - 2 tsp
Oats - 1 tsp
Honey – ? tsp
Mash strawberries with a spoon. Add milk, oats , honey and mix well
. Apply it on the face and leave on for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Condensed coconut milk made into a thick paste can be applied under the eyes to lighten and hydrate the skin. This takes care of fine lines around the skin.
How to get rid of black under eyes
Boil the water add the lettuce leaves and let it stand for ten minutes when it's cool down use cotton ball and put it on your eyes covering all the area leave it for ten minutes and rinse with warm water do it three times a week for best results